An Educator, shared this blog, and I wanted to share these ideas with you. I wanted to share 13 short and inspiring things you can do to make a difference in a child's life between now and June 4th. I challenge you to pick ONE for each day we have left!
1. Let a child know they are important to you.
2. Hug someone who needs a hug.
3. Whisper "You matter." to someone who may not hear that at home.
4. Tell a student you were GLAD that they were in your class this year.
5. Eat lunch next to a student who struggles with social relationships.
6. Buy a random student a lunch treat (I'll pay!) and ask about their summer plans.
7. Ask your students what they are PASSIONATE about, and be ready to be amazed!
8. Have your student's give each other a compliment.
9. Take a walk outside.
10. Ask your students what they would have done differently.
11. Discuss your favorite activities or memory from this year.
12. Do a happy dance like no one is watching! (try gonoodle!)
13. Go sit outside (when the rain stops or it gets super HOT!) and read an inspirational book! I have a few you can read if you need some goodies!
These are all FREE, easy and a fantastic way to make a difference between now and then. A child will remember YOU and the way you have made them feel more than they'll EVER remember a lesson.
So, I double.dog.dare.YOU!
Let's End the school year off as the difference Makers we all ARE!